Sunday, January 23, 2011

POW #3


Over the summer there was a fire that caught out next door and me and my family were just getting home. My sister looks over and starts screaming, I look over and notice my neighbors house on fire. I immediately get out and call 911. Not knowing if there was anyone in the house or not I gave the phone to my mom and broke in. I did quick walk through the house and didn't find anyone. While I was running back out the car from the garage exploded and I was thrown through the back sliding glass door. I awoke to a cold mist on my face and immediately ran to the front of the house, the next thing I knew my house and the other house to the right was catching and both of our sideing literally got melted off. 

This is a very vived memory for me, because I fealt as though I was being a hero and stepping up in life. I feel like this is apart of a reason why I have chosen to become a marine and protect people's life's...

1 comment:

  1. Wow! That is insane. I am glad that you are ok. I can't even imagine that happening.

    ReplyDelete